Thank you for your interest in guest posting on Rooted Revival!
I’m tickled pink that you are jazzed about what we are doing here on Rooted Revival and that you want to be a part of it! Our mission is to excite and inspire people to live harmoniously with the earth and fellow humans by growing food, living simply and cultivating happiness!
Here’s a few things to know about guest posting on Rooted Revival:
Popular topics for my audience include:
- Homesteading: Homesteading, suburban homesteading & urban homesteading
- Local food & small family farms
- Gardening: organic gardening, permaculture, biodynamic & no-till gardening methods
- Food preservation
- Natural living & zero waste living
- Animal care & management
- Homestead business ideas & inspiration
- Inspiration and encouragement to connect with nature & live in an environmentally-conscious way
- Please contact me about other topic ideas not listed here
Guest posts must be a minimum of 600 words. All posts must be original, written by you, and not previously posted elsewhere. Submissions must include at least 2 photos. Ideally, these will be original photos, but stock photos are accepted if they are applicable to the post content.
Please include a short introduction (3-4 sentences) to yourself and your blog/website, including relevant links to your blog and/or social media platforms. Links to products and services are allowed but will be reviewed and may be changed, edited or removed at my discretion.
I reserve the right to add, edit or refuse any content that does not meet the basic requirements listed above or that does not match the mission and purpose of Rooted Revival.
How to apply:
Please contact me at [email protected] to discuss your guest post idea!