It’s back! The 2020 Homestead Management Printable Binder is completely updated and ready for you to print! Check out how to use it to organize your homestead and then grab your free copy from the Freebie Library!
Get ready to make 2020 the best (or at least the most organized!) year yet! The Homestead Management Binder is back and bigger than ever with 47 printable pages!
And, it’s got a brand new theme for the year: “Rooted in the Good Life!” …get it? ‘Cause root veggies?? ? Or am I the only one who thinks I’m hilarious?! But for real, we are celebrating everything good about being rooted in the homestead lifestyle this year!
As always, the Homestead Management Binder is still 100% free. Please use it, enjoy it, and spread the word about it! Your shares, likes, pins and recommendations allow me to be able to continue creating awesome posts and projects just like this one! And, if you want more of the good stuff, sign up for my monthly emails so you are always in the loop!
Now, let’s talk about the binder! If you’re an old friend and you know the drill, skip on over to the Freebie Library and download your 2020 Homestead Management Binder!
If you are new around here, keep reading to learn more about the binder, how to use it and how to get your free copy! Also, hello new friend! I’m Kaylee! ??
What’s Included in the 2020 Homestead Management Printable Binder:
The 2020 Homestead Management Binder includes 47 printable pages full of goodness! Pretty sweet, right?! Here’s what’s included:
- Homestead Management Pages:
- Monthly Progress Report
- Monthly Project Lists
- Downtime Project List
- Customer Contact List
- Homestead Resource List
- Garden Management Pages:
- Garden Design
- Planting Tracker
- Seed Inventory
- Garden Chore List
- Preservation Log
- Garden Journal
- Animal Management Pages:
- Egg Collection Log
- Animal Acquisitions Log
- Animal Sales & Losses Log
- Medical Supply Inventory
- Animal Health Record
- Kitchen Management Pages:
- Kitchen Cheat Sheet
- Food Preservation Log
- Freezer Inventory
- Pantry Inventory
- Canned Goods Inventory
- Long-Term Food Storage Inventory
- Herbs & Herbal Product Inventory
- Grocery Shopping Checklist
- Financial Management Pages:
- Expense Pages:
- Garden Expenses
- Animal & Feed Expenses
- Equipment Expenses
- Infrastructure Expenses
- Repair & Maintenance Expenses
- Business Input Expenses
- Miscellaneous Expenses
- Income Pages:
- Garden & Produce Income
- Animal Income
- Handmade Item Income
- Homestead Services Income
- Miscellaneous Income
- Expense Pages:
- Annual Financial Overview
- Back Cover
How to use the Homestead Management Binder:
Now, on to the exciting part – grab your 3 ring binder, your page tabbies and your sheet protectors! Yes, I am one of those people who geeks out on office supplies and I’m not ashamed to say it! Getting my new new Homestead Management Binder ready each year has become one of my favorite ways to prepare for the upcoming year!
You can honestly set up your binder however you want! Feel free to customize it to fit your homestead. Here are some ideas to help you get started!
- In the Freebie Library, you can choose to download the entire binder or each of the sections individually. This makes it easier to print out just what you want and need for your homestead!
- You can print the pages either double sided or single sided. I would recommend that you print the title pages for each of the sections single-sided though. I do this so that I can slip the title pages into a sheet protector with a stickie tab on it so that they acts as divider pages. This makes it super easy to flip right to the section I need! I also print the animal health record double sided since it is designed to be printed front and back.
- For some pages, like the expense and income pages, you might want to print enough to have one page per month to easily organize your expenses/income. Or you can combine multiple months onto one page and just tally each month as you go. This is usually what I do so that I don’t have to print new pages as often.
Creating a Binder:
- You can print your binder pages at home and hole punch them so that they fit in a 3-ring binder. Slip the front cover page and the back cover page into the clear protector on the binder to make it look official! Or, you can really get fancy and take it to a print and copy store to have your binder pages spiral bound once you have them in the layout you prefer.
- I personally print out each of the sections and split them into two different 1-inch binders. I put all of the animal pages in their own binder along with my animal registration papers and health reference information that I’ve collected over the years. Everything else goes in my primary homestead management binder, except for a few of the kitchen log sheets which I keep near the freezer or on the fridge.
- Get creative! Add sticky tabs to separate the different sections, include envelopes and page protectors to hold receipts, add daily planner pages, keep sticky notes handy by sticking a stack of them inside the binder cover, etc. The important thing is to make your binder work for you!
How to download the 2020 Homestead Management Binder:
To download the binder, you will need to access our Freebie Library. And, no, this isn’t some kind of trick so that I can grab your email and send you spam pictures of my chickens everyday! The Freebie Library is just a place where you can easily find all the cool free printables that I offer! No tricks, no gimmicks, just awesome free printables!
To get access to the Freebie Library, you will need a password. If you already have the password from signing up in the past, just sign right in and grab your copy of the binder! If you are new, sign up with your name and email address and you will automatically be emailed a password to access the library. Be sure to check your spam/junk folders if you don’t see the email within a couple minutes of signing up (the email will be sent from email@example.com).
Once you sign into the Freebie Library, you will have the option to download the entire binder, or download just the sections that you want!